Custom 3D Character Animation Video For $200
Creating a convincing 3D animated character video is always a challenge. The real challenge lies in making the character fit the purpose of the video. Giving a 3d animated character a personality, emotion, is extremely a challenging task that require experience, focus, and the attention of the creator. This is why a well composed 3D character animation video can run up to thousands of dollars.
When done effectively a 3D character video can ignite customer confidence, and convert your audience in to potential leads. A 3D character animation video also boosts your credibility and can be entertaining.
Many small business owners and entrepreneurs have seen what global brands and big conglomerates have achieved using 3D character videos. While they themselves want to create 3D animated character videos, they keep away thinking it involves enormous costs.
THIS IS WHERE WE COME IN: We are a Video marketing company based in Sri Lanka, and we have not only made 3D character animation videos affordable, we have also made it fully customizable with AI driven lip syncing to include real human voices. The cost? ONLY US$200 for a 60-70 second video including a 150-word script and voice over. No strings attached.
Getting Started: Creating a Custom 3D Character Animation Video
(1) Contact Us and let us know the type of business/brand you are. Let us know your expectations and what type of video you have in mind. I will direct you on what will work (and what will not) and get started on creating a script based on your requirements (word count). Each additional 50 words will cost you US$50.
(2) Once script is finalized, we will determine if a female character is suitable or a male character is suitable for the type of the video we plan on creating. Then I will custom create a 3D character (from over 15 characters we have already created). You will determine the wardrobe, skin color, hair color, and the accessories. Choose a voice from different voice samples I will send you. Select the type of music to be used.
(3) You will determine what type of a background(s) to be used and what images to show (eg: your products, logos, contact information, etc). You will also determine the camera angles of the 3D character to be shown. You can even decide on the hand gestures and emotions of the character.
(4) I will create a sample video of 30 seconds for your approval. At this stage you can make suggestions, edits and changes to the background(s), images, videos and other media we have used on the video. You can keep editing and make changes this way until you get the video you been dreaming of.
(5) When video is finalized and you approve of the final delivery, we will be sending you the video file in 1080p HD format 60frames per second in MP4 format. Once you get the video, you will have the rights to publish the video on any medium and you will not owe us any royalties.
This is how easy, convenient and affordable creating a 3D character animation video for your business or brand. We do all the heavy lifting while you guide us on the direction and the creation of the video. Convinced! Then place your order HERE.
NOT YET CONVINCED?
With over 10 years’ experience in all kinds of video marketing and video editing, we go to great lengths on exceeding each client’s expectations and we will dedicate the same effort, energy to your project. You can check our portfolio of work of previous work. Not fully convinced? Check out our Fiverr Profile where we are currently listed as a “top rated seller” with over US$40,000 sales over the last 3 years.
We also maintain MyvideosLK a thriving community of individuals, small business owners and entrepreneurs in Sri Lanka promoting affordable video marketing to fit anyone’s budget. MyvideosLK has a range of videos that can be fully customizable starting at US$5… That is NOT a misprint… we do have videos starting at US$5.
So hit us up and let us know what is on your mind and lets have a talk on how we can help you realize your potential with video marketing and 3D character animation videos. My name is Vijith… and I’ll talk to you soon.